Lacking motivation to get in the gym? Feeling groggy and slow to wake up in the morning? We have a simple solution to increase your productivity throughout the day, energize your mind and body, and set you in the right direction towards reaching your health goals.
What you need to do:
- Allot yourself 10-20 mins in your morning routine
- Get out of bed
- Perform the following 3 exercises (see video)
- Increased heart rate and blood flow throughout the body
- Increased oxygen delivery to the muscles and brain
- Heightened Central Nervous System Activity making you feel more lively and awake!
Try it out! Let us know how you feel.. write in to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Kelcie Hromisin and Matthew Dantone, dedicated fitness experts and personal trainers at Danko’s Gym in Plains Twp., are determined to help make NEPA residents healthier and more fit. Their Live Fit blog updates each Wednesday. If you have a question, reach out to them at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, and your question may be featured in an upcoming blog post. Live Fit, NEPA.