Mohegan Sun Pocono, Plains Twp., welcomes back its annual Party on the Patio event this Thursday, June 20.
The free party starts at 6:30 p.m. on the patio by the racetrack and features Bon Jovi tribute act 7800 Fahrenheit.
Here’s who else you’ll find performing at the Thursday night parties this summer:
- Parrot Beach, a tribute to Jimmy Buffett, June 27
- Black Dog, a tribute to Led Zeppelin, July 4
- Dean Ford & Beautiful Ones, a tribute to Prince, July 11
- Tusk, a tribute to Fleetwood Mac, July 18
- New York Bee Gees, a tribute to the Bee Gees, July 25
- Crazy on You, a tribute to Heart, Aug. 1
- A Proud Monkey, a tribute to Dave Matthews Band, Aug. 8
- Tramps Like Us, a tribute to Bruce Springsteen, Aug. 15
- Draw the Line, a tribute to Aerosmith, Aug. 22
- Rubicon, a tribute to Journey, Aug. 29
For more information, visit the Party on the Patio website.
Caitlin Heaney West is the content editor for Access NEPA and oversees the Early Access blog in addition to working as a copy editor and staff writer for The Times-Tribune. An award-winning journalist, she is a summa cum laude graduate of Shippensburg University and also earned a master’s degree from Marywood University. Caitlin joined the Times-Shamrock family in 2009 and lives in Scranton. Contact: email@example.com; 570-348-9100 x5107; or @cheaneywest