Live music is heading to Montage Mountain.
The Monster Energy Outbreak Tour will stop at the Scranton venue on Friday, June 18, and Saturday, June 19, according to a press release. Philadelphia native DJ and producer Subtronics will headline the electronic-music tour.
“So stoked and honored to be headlining the Monster Energy Outbreak Tour this year,” Subtronics said in an announcement. “Being blessed with the opportunity to share all my music, new and old, with my fans in partnership with them is something I feel enormous gratitude towards.”
Audiences will be able to watch the performance from their vehicles or socially distanced pods. The tour will follow social distancing protocols and require masks.
For more information, visit facebook.com/OutbreakPresents.
Here’s the full tour schedule:
- April 16 and 17: Peach Tree Golf Center, Yuba City, California
- April 23 and 24: Seat Geek Stadium, Chicago
- April 30 and May 1: Great Lawn @CCAE, San Diego
- May 7 and 8: Terry Bison Ranch, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- May 14: Westland Mall, Columbus, Ohio
- May 15: Atlanta Motor Speedway
- May 21 and 22: River’s Edge Campground, Somerset, Wisconsin
- May 28: The Redlands, Oklahoma City
- June 4 and 5: City National Grove, Anaheim, California
- June 18 and 19: Montage Mountain, Scranton
- June 25 and 26: Riverside Station Detroit
Caitlin Heaney West is the content editor for Access NEPA and oversees the Early Access blog in addition to working as a copy editor and staff writer for The Times-Tribune. An award-winning journalist, she is a summa cum laude graduate of Shippensburg University and also earned a master’s degree from Marywood University. Caitlin joined the Times-Shamrock family in 2009 and lives in Scranton. Contact: email@example.com; 570-348-9100 x5107; or @cheaneywest