The First Friday Art Walk will take place March 5 from 6 to 9 p.m. in downtown Scranton.
Check with individual venues for changes or more information before you go. For details, visit firstfridayscranton.com.
Here’s what’s on the schedule for March:
- Artwork by various artists, 200 Adams, 200 Adams Ave.
- “Two Peas in a Pod,” works by by Nancy and Colleen Phillips, Adezzo, 515 Center St.
- “Grounded: An exhibit of natural materials,” works by various artists, AFA Gallery, 101 Penn Ave.
- “KWAK at Analog Culture,” with music by Allispin and works by KWAK, Analog Culture, 349 N. Washington Ave.
- “#punchpaint,” works by Alex Punch Paint, Bartari, 101 Adams Ave.
- Art by Sam Kuchwara, Northern Light Espresso Bar and Cafe, 536 Spruce St.