We are running out of time to find the perfect gifts for our loved ones for Valentine’s Day 2021.
And with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, online shopping is the way to go.
We will save you some time – here are some great deals on flower arrangements, chocolate and jewelry if you are shopping for a lady.
Bouqs.com is offering two times as many flowers by using the code 2XBLOOM. You just add the flowers to your shopping cart, select the Deluxe size. When you use the code at checkout, the price will revert to the original size price. Arrangements eligible include:
- Ravishing — Deluxe cost is $69 for 30 mixed stems; you get it for the original price of $54. The arrangement includes red roses and pink alstroemeria.
- Raspberry Crush — Deluxe cost is $64 for 36 mixed stems; you get it for the original price of $49. The arrangement includes purple pompons, calla lilies and carnations.
- The Love Bug — Deluxe cost is $69 for 46 mixed stems; original price is $54. The arrangement includes red, pink and peach roses.
Urbanstems.com is offering free shipping on your order with the code SHIPSTEMSx-B3K63KT5X66TX359, (wow, that’s a long code). The vases with these arrangements are sold separately and include several options. Some of the arrangements include:
- The Romeo: an arrangement of roses, ranunculus and dianthus. Colors are pink, lavender, peach and apricot. Cost is $75 plus the vase.
- Double the Morello: an arrangement of quicksand roses, scabiosa, ranunculus and greenery. Cost is $112 plus the vase.
- The Valentine:– an arrangement of garden and classic roses in deep red. Cost is $90 plus the vase.
1800flowers is offering a sale on two dozen red roses. Cost is $59.99. You can add a heart-shaped box of Belgian chocolate truffles to go with the roses. All options are on sale. Other options are:
- Key to My Heart in four sizes ranging in price from $64.99 up to $99.99. The arrangement includes red roses, Asiatic lilies, alstroemeria, baby’s breath, spiral eucalyptus and greens in a ruby red vase.
- The Bunches of Love Tulip and Iris bouquet is also on sale and can be paired with chocolates and/or a stuffed bear. The arrangement includes red tulips and blue iris. Price for all three is $68.99. Without the bear cost is $63.99.
Candy and desserts
The Milk Bar Store has yummy looking assortments featuring cakes, cookies and truffles. Orders must be placed by Feb. 11 for delivery by Valentine’s Day. Shipping is free on orders of $70 or more. Here are a few:
- The Mini Red Velvet Duo includes a 4-inch mini red velvet cake and a dozen red velvet truffles for $52.
- The Romantic includes a 4-inch mini red velvet cake, a dozen red velvet truffles and six assorted cookies in a tin for $72.
- A 4-inch Mini Red Velvet cake goes for $32. The cake With has layers of double chocolate red velvet cake, cookies ‘n cream cheese frosting, crunchy chocolate and red velvet crumbs, and chocolate cheesecake filling. The 6-inch size is $54.
Godiva is offering free shipping on everything by using the code FREESHIP. You also can get six free chocolate cherry cordials with a minimum $45 purchase using the code CHERRY. Here are some of the chocolate-maker’s best sellers:
- Valentine’s Day Fabric Heart Chocolate Gift Box, $99.95, for 37 pieces of gourmet chocolate including truffles; milk, dark and white chocolate; and ganache, creamy praline, caramel fruit and nut fillings.
- Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Plush Bear with Chocolate Hearts, $29.95. The bear, with the year on his paw, holds eight individually wrapped chocolate hearts, four dark chocolate in purple foil and four milk chocolate in red foil. The bear is dressed in blue overalls with pink hearts and dons a red tie.
- Set of three Valentine’s Day Heart Tins with assorted G Cube Chocolate Truffles, 12 pieces of candy in each tin, $44.85. The boxes contain – milk chocolate truffles with a milk chocolate ganache filling, milk chocolate truffles with a salted caramel ganache filling and dark chocolate truffles with strawberry ganache filling.
Food 52 sells chocolate confections created by Paris pastry chef Nicolas Cloiseau:
- La Maison du Chocolat Valentine’s Day gift box includes “ganaches, pralinés, and almond pastes, nestled in a bed of little dark chocolate pearls.” Cost is $54 for 16 pieces.
- andSons Chocolatiers (no, that’s not a typo) Valentine’s Day gift box includes “a whole spread of chocolates to try: truffles, caramels, and pralines in flavors like Pecan Coffee, Madagascar Dark, and Hazelnut Gianduja. Plus, there’s a whole rainbow of heart-shaped confections (think: Pistachio & Raspberry, Lime & Honey, Hazelnut & Cassis, and Tropical Caramel). It’s all dreamed up by famed pastry chef Kriss Harvey and crafted to perfection by a second-generation chocolatier based in Beverly Hills.” Cost for 12 pieces is $58 and $108 for 36 pieces.
- Handcrafted caramels “made the old-fashioned way with locally sourced butter, milk and cream.” The caramels are made in a copper kettle. Various sizes are available. The Valentine’s Day gift box is $34 and includes 12 pieces each of “Deep Chocolate, Dark Roasted Mocha, and Chocolate Peppermint.”
Baublebar says its fashion philosophy is to “invest in the essentials and play with trends. So, we created the ultimate playground.” The site is offering 20% off its Pisa collection with the purchase of 2 or more Pisa bracelets with code PISA20.
- The Alpha Pisa Bracelet, featuring a classic enameled letter bead on a bracelet, is $28.
- The Positivity Pisa Bracelet, also is $28. It features a “modern enamel heart bead.” The heart bead comes in black, mint, white and pink. A star bead is available in black and white.
Kendra Scott is offering a 20% discount when you buy two styles from the Fine Jewelry Collection.
- The Heart 14k yellow gold band ring in white diamond is $450. It features a cluster of diamonds set in a heart shape.
- The Jaclyn 14k yellow gold band ring in white diamond is $500. “Designed with a pattern of diamonds and stud accents along the band, the Jaclyn 14k Yellow Gold Band Ring in White Diamond has a V silhouette for effortless stacking.”
Gorjana Jewelry is offering a free jewelry case with a purchase of $150 or more. In the “Most Gifted” collection you will find:
- Reese Pearl Necklace for $65. A pearl is paired with a modern chain.
- The Parker Heart Necklace for $60 has a heart-shaped Parker charm and a heart-shaped clasp.
- The Bespoke Bar adjustable necklace is $70 and can be customized with initials, dates or other messages. Has a sliding adjustable bead.