The Wayne County Creative Arts Council has announced the schedule for the summertime concerts at Honesdale’s Central Park.
All programs except the Fourth of July celebration begin at 7:30 p.m. Audience members must wear masks and observe social distancing. Tubby’s food truck also will be on hand.
Here’s this year’s lineup:
- Thursday, June 17: Lighten Up
- Monday, June 21: Barn Cats
- Thursday, June 24: The Little Big Band
- Monday, June 28: The Luongo Brothers (original members of the Poets) and Elvis impersonator Gino Mercuri
- Friday, July 2: Independence Day celebration with Doug Smith’s Band and fireworks; time to be announced. (The rain date is Saturday, July 3, which would feature the Fabulous 45s instead of Doug Smith’s Band. If the rain date is used, Doug Smith’s Band will perform Monday, July 5.)
- Thursday, July 8: The Pharm
- Monday, July 12: Nashville band the Farm Hands
- Thursday, July 15: The Irish Balladeers
- Monday, July 19: Ekat and Friends
- Thursday, July 22: Gypsy Jazz Quintet
- Monday, July 26: Clarence Spady
- Thursday, July 29: The Old Time Fiddlers
For more information, visit honesdaleparkevents.org or the Wayne County Creative Arts Council Facebook page.
Caitlin Heaney West is the content editor for Access NEPA and oversees the Early Access blog in addition to working as a copy editor and staff writer for The Times-Tribune. An award-winning journalist, she is a summa cum laude graduate of Shippensburg University and also earned a master’s degree from Marywood University. Caitlin joined the Times-Shamrock family in 2009 and lives in Scranton. Contact: email@example.com; 570-348-9100 x5107; or @cheaneywest